ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, VALENCIAN, CATALAN
The process we follow in Código Lingua for translation starts when we receive the text. At this point, we evaluate its difficulty, speciality, format and delivery period.
We assign it to the translator who best suits the profile of the text, in terms of language combination as well as speciality field.
The translator, who always translates into his/her mother tongue, translates the text and proofreads it comprehensively. Finally, the translation is delivered to the customer in the agreed format and time frame.
We mainly offer services of translation from English and German to Spanish and vice versa in the following fields:
- Legal (contracts, agreements, insurance policies, national and international regulations and laws)
- Business (reports, minutes, presentations)
- Financial (texts specialized in the bank sector)
- Institutional (ministerial reports, communications and publications and national and international public organizations)
- Commercial and marketing (presentations, product descriptions, online marketing)
- Social (texts related to migration, asylum and refuge, gender-based violence, development cooperation, terrorism victims)